Thursday, July 14, 2011

Number Seven, the end of something amazing!

I'm sharing this from my phone; my husband, my two sisters and I have been waiting since 4:00 pm this afternoon at Cinetopia (an amazing luxury movie theater) to see "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two." This film is the very last of eight movies representing J.K Rowling's Harry Potter books, and I can't wait to finally see it tonight at midnight!! Yes, we are crazy, and my poor man has to get up to be at work tomorrow by 8:00 am. I can't remember the last midnight showing I went to, so this is kind of a fun ordeal for me. Anyway, I hope you all are having a lovely evening, I am passing the time by reading and chatting with everyone here. :o)

Have a wonderful night

~ Just a Girl

1 comment:

Oh, you're leaving me a little note? Thank you, how I do love to hear from you! :o)
Please be polite and clean, and I will be happy to post your comment after approval.

Merci, Danke, Gracias, σας ευχαριστώ, děkuji, 感谢, Grazie, ありがとう, Thank you!!