Well, I was headed off to bed a few minutes ago, and remembered that I still need to make my Gratituesday post! :) I am actually posting from my phone, so this won't be anything flowery unfortunately.
I am thankful for:
1. A husband who is peppy and silly even when he's just as exhausted as I am (hey, it could be worse, he could be grumpy!).
2. My loving Mom who calls just to say hello, even if there isn't really much to chat about.
3. Little Black dresses! Every woman needs at least one dress that makes her truly feel shiny. ;o)
4. Warmer late Spring weather. No, it's not the warm gentle summer breezes and sunshine yet, but 65 degrees with no rain is pretty nice!
5. Chocolate. What would I do without that melty goodness? It often lifts my mood throughout each day.
Okay, I know, some of these weren't all that serious, but I am still thankful for each of them, they make up little (and big!) parts of my daily life. ;o)
Have a wonderful night!
~ Just a Girl