Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A little Limerick


As you may have read previously, I attend an every-other week ladies' Bible study. Well, we end our study every summer to take a break (mainly to give our wonderful leader a break from writing lessons), and then we return to our meetings again once Fall arrives. Yesterday happened to be our last study before the summer, so we decided that we would all get together and not only pray, but eat burgers and other yummy things, and pretty much just laugh and have a fun time. I had a blast, and my favorite part was reading aloud the limericks we were asked to write and bring to the study for fun!! 

I personally love reading and writing poetry, and even though I put this assignment off until the last minute, I had a great time coming up with my limerick. I personally didn't think it was all that hilarious, but the ladies at Bible study sure got a kick out of it! ;oD

Here you go!




There once lived a frog in Paris

who was very best friends with a flea.

They hopped and they leaped,

until the naughty frog creeped,

and ate his friend up with much glee!




(not my original drawing)


So much fun! :oD Limericks are so easy to write and often provide a laugh. I just might have to come up with a weekly limerick, how fun that would be!

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, you're leaving me a little note? Thank you, how I do love to hear from you! :o)
Please be polite and clean, and I will be happy to post your comment after approval.

Merci, Danke, Gracias, σας ευχαριστώ, děkuji, 感谢, Grazie, ありがとう, Thank you!!