Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Monday

Whew! Today was definitely Monday, and I am exhausted! Our downstairs neighbor kept us awake most of the night doing laundry and setting up new furniture. My husband and I are about ready to totally lose our patience, I need more sleep to do my job properly and not be a grump! We've had even worse neighbors before, so this really is nothing, but it's still frustrating. Ah, apartment life! ;o)

On another note, we've had lots of schizophrenic sunny/rainy/hailing weather today, but I am so glad for the small bit of sun we have been given! I wanted to snap some shots of all the cute little puffed-up birdies I saw outside today, but was too busy with the babies to take the time to snag a good picture.

Instead, I took a quick and rather boring picture out my back window just to show you that we actually have blue (and still slightly sunny) skies right now! ;D
Amazing, isn't it?? ;o) I'm sure a lot of you live in very sunny places, so to you this might be a silly picture, but it certainly helps to boost my mood!

4/11/11

Where are you right now?: Home, at last!

What do you wish you were doing right now?: Lounging on a warm sunny beach!

What shirt are you wearing right now?: A sleep-shirt, I guess I'm ready for an early bedtime.

What are you eating right now?: A Vanilla Poppyseed Muffin, yum!

What are you drinking right now?: A 16 oz. Butterscotch White Mocha, so very good.

What room are you in?: My living room.

What are you listening to right now?: The sounds of naughty children screaming on the playground outside. :o(

What pants are you wearing right now?: A pair of  black yoga leggings.

Who do you wish you were with right now?: Well, the love of my life is just a room away, so I'm fine! 

What time is it?: 5:22 pm

What will you do next?: I will probably just chill here on the couch for a while longer before making dinner.


Have a joyous evening, wherever you may be!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. hi! i've been on a computer break (sorta) and i just got around to comment!! thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! when i was right out of high school i shared an apartment with my best friend and her husband. we had a creepy guy who lived upstairs and always would try to talk to me. once, when i was home alone, he was knocking on the door. i was totally freaked and just never answered even though i think he knew i was home. ahh, i don't miss apartments! i completely understand. oh, we lived on the first floor too! ugh! btw, i love the song you have playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, and thank YOU for your sweet comments! Welcome to my blog!;o)

    It sounds like you dealt with some equally creepy neighbors in your apt. experience! We have had some really crazy things go on here at our complex; I'm planning on sharing more "stories" from the last few years, it's been quite an experience at times! I'm so glad you like my music, Pink Martini is one of my favorite bands, and they are even child-appropriate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you're leaving me a little note? Thank you, how I do love to hear from you! :o)
Please be polite and clean, and I will be happy to post your comment after approval.

Merci, Danke, Gracias, σας ευχαριστώ, děkuji, 感谢, Grazie, ありがとう, Thank you!!