Monday, April 25, 2011

Long Time No See!

Wow, has it really been a week since I've posted?? Time really does fly! I've been very busy with work, being sick, Easter, and lots of time with family and friends the last week, so I just haven't been on the computer much. I suppose that's a healthy thing really. ;o)

 I will be back soon with posts and pictures of my latest adventures, stories, pictures, recipes and art projects! I certainly have packed a lot of hands-on activities into the past week. I've recently become addicted to my first-time attempt at cross-stitch, and although it can be quite maddening at times, I really love it!

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter weekend together, and that your Monday started the week off on a good note. Please come back soon! :o)

With much love,

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had time for computer visiting either!! Wishing you a happy day! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tanna! :) It's ladies like you who inspire me to keep posting! I always feel bad when I'm not on here a lot, but I will be back soon. :) Life gets so hectic sometimes!

    You have a happy day too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you're leaving me a little note? Thank you, how I do love to hear from you! :o)
Please be polite and clean, and I will be happy to post your comment after approval.

Merci, Danke, Gracias, σας ευχαριστώ, děkuji, 感谢, Grazie, ありがとう, Thank you!!