Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bienvenue!

Hello, and welcome to my brand-new blog! I won't be writing a lot of "fun" things this post as I still need to further decorate and perfect my blog's appearance, but I hope this post is the first of many to come!

I am a young married Christian girl who lives in the damp, rainy, and sometimes sunny Pacific NW. I have chosen to make this blog public yet remain anonymous so that I may speak and rant about anything and everything to my readers, without anyone from my personal life (except my marvelous husband, of course) getting too deeply concerned in the inner-workings of my own thoughts and cares.

I have a very eclectic personality as far as hobbies/likes go; I enjoy everything from babies and crocheting to roller-coasters and snowboarding! I love arts and crafts, and can't stand to have bare walls in my home. I  was married at the young age of 20 (I'm still quite young, but won't give you a precise age ;D ), and I thoroughly enjoy being married to my best friend and love, we have so much fun together, even when times get tough, which I will admit they have (and sometimes still do!) in the past.

I don't have many dislikes, but I cannot stand feminine drama, gossip of any kind, lying, cheating, and people who can't stand it when someone else won't accept the same opinions they express. And of course I don't like all the other immoral things that we all know about, but if I listed those, we'd be sitting here for quite awhile. But please, as long as you are polite, discreet, and use clean language,  feel free to express your own opinions in a comment at any time, I would love to hear what you have to say!

At this current stage in my life, I nanny full-time while my husband finishes up his schooling. Most days I love my job and have lots of fun taking care of the kiddos, but a lot of the time I really struggle with having to watch a lot of my friends getting pregnant and raising their own children while I sit here with the knowledge that I have some years to go before I will be able to stay at home with my own squishy babies. My hubby and I are choosing to wait for children (unless God blesses us with them, of course), so that he can finish school so that I can be a SAHM, and also so that we can have a few more adventures of our own before we have little ones to provide for.

Thanks for reading my book of a post, I will be back soon to write more, please stay tuned!

Thanks bunches! :)

~ Just a Girl

2 comments:

  1. Wow, my first commenter, thank you so much! :) I am so glad you took the time to stop by and leave a little note!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you're leaving me a little note? Thank you, how I do love to hear from you! :o)
Please be polite and clean, and I will be happy to post your comment after approval.

Merci, Danke, Gracias, σας ευχαριστώ, děkuji, 感谢, Grazie, ありがとう, Thank you!!