Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Blanket Re-boot {with pictures!}

So, yesterday I promised a few pictures of my current crochet project----I am re-doing my very first attempt at crochet (from about two years ago): a baby blanket that was meant for a friend but will now be set aside for my own future children. I figure that it might be nice to hang onto the blanket myself since it was my very first project, after all. ;o) Please pardon the rather low-quality shots, my camera is out of wack and I am just too tired to fiddle with the settings tonight! Hopefully before I share any other pictures I can put my camera to right so that things will look a bit more lovely for you! 

I am only a few rows into the blanket, and the width is about 50 inches, so I may end up deciding to make the width into the length, but am just not sure yet! That wouldn't be a very big blankie, but I will just have to see what I think once I really get going. Again, this pattern is just off the top of my head, so it's very basic and simple, nothing very fancy!




Ta da! :) There is the beginning of my little "bwankree," as my sister used to call them in her babyhood. It's nice to have something a bit mindless to crochet while I sit and stare (mindlessly) at the television in the evening or on the weekend, and I'm sure this creation will be finished fairly quickly.

More creations and thoughts to come!

Much Love,








1 comment:

  1. I love the green in your blanket-to-be!! That will be a beautiful blanket when you finish! Just beautiful! I look forward to seeing the finished product. Blessings ~ Tanna

    ReplyDelete

Oh, you're leaving me a little note? Thank you, how I do love to hear from you! :o)
Please be polite and clean, and I will be happy to post your comment after approval.

Merci, Danke, Gracias, σας ευχαριστώ, děkuji, 感谢, Grazie, ありがとう, Thank you!!