Thursday, October 13, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Here's what we will be feasting on today! It's a rainy, breezy day here, perfect for a sumptuous soup like this one! This is Chicken and Potato Soup with Bacon, and it contains several other nummy ingredients (like leeks----oh yum!) as well! After we sample it this evening I will be sure to report whether we liked it or not, and I will share the recipe with you. I hope you are having a blessed Sunday!
~Just a Girl
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Have a wonderful night
~ Just a Girl
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
P.S. I'm sorry if the video is cut off; if it is, you should be able to go to the original page by clicking on the video itself. Or you can also go to youtube.com and type in "The Help." :o)
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
I am thankful for:
1. A husband who is peppy and silly even when he's just as exhausted as I am (hey, it could be worse, he could be grumpy!).
2. My loving Mom who calls just to say hello, even if there isn't really much to chat about.
3. Little Black dresses! Every woman needs at least one dress that makes her truly feel shiny. ;o)
4. Warmer late Spring weather. No, it's not the warm gentle summer breezes and sunshine yet, but 65 degrees with no rain is pretty nice!
5. Chocolate. What would I do without that melty goodness? It often lifts my mood throughout each day.
Okay, I know, some of these weren't all that serious, but I am still thankful for each of them, they make up little (and big!) parts of my daily life. ;o)
Have a wonderful night!
~ Just a Girl
Monday, June 13, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
I just want to apologize for my absence lately; I've been so tired and busy, and there has just been so much to do what with Easter, being sick, working, and Mother's Day coming up. :)
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
With much love,